Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015

Loss is real.
I live with it daily.
I know it's a part of life.
But this year made it real for me.
And I'm aware that it will happen again in the future.
I pray for the strength to endure the inevitable, in the promise that it is all worth it & for a reason in the end.

You also gave me a whole lot.
More than I cared to blog or status update about every time something notable occurred.
I preferred to live it and share it with those who made it possible more than I did to tell everyone about it.

That & I got lazy.

Put it on my list of resolutions for 2016.

You might be the quickest year I've had.
In some ways, you're the worst year I've had.
In many ways, you're the best year I've had.

Thank you for everything.


Farewell.

Sincerely yours,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment