Saturday, January 30, 2016

I Choose.

I choose to focus on the positive.
I choose to see what I've been blessed with.
I choose to not have anger or jealousy in my heart towards those around me.
I choose to know that there will always be an answer, even if the answer is not right in front of me.
I choose to pray for those who may feel differently.
I choose to endure.
I choose to have empathy.
I choose to not blame God for the hand that I've been dealt.
I choose to say nothing over saying something hurtful.
I choose to not hold grudges over the past, even if the past was a day ago.
I choose to be selfless & not selfish.
I choose to face my issues rather than avoid them.
I choose to communicate rather than ignore.
I choose to know that the latter may sometimes come before the former.
I choose to know that I am an imperfect person who's only saving grace is his faith. Nothing more, nothing less.
I choose to look upon this when I am in need of a reminder.

What do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment